Increase your productivity by optimizing the office applications you’re already familiar with, in order to work and collaborate from anywhere, anytime and with any device.
Top that -depending on the package you’ll choose- with ample cloud storage to store and share your documents with your colleagues, a professional email service and advanced communication, collaboration and teleconference tools.
Microsoft Office 365 is especially designed for businesses and DIS as a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solution Provider, will help you choose and implement the solution best fitted to your needs, your daily business operations and your infrastructure, that will enable you to increase your productivity and enjoy a quick return on your investment.
In addition to the typical office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), the Office suite also includes the following:
OneDrive online storage space;
- Collaboration features with Sharepoint;
- Communication via Skype for Business;
- Advanced web applications.
Furthermore, thanks to the flexible licensing options, you have full control over workstations and at the same time ensure that all your employees are using the latest version, since upgrades are applied automatically and included in your subscription – no extra fees, no manual installation and configuration, and essentially no intervention on your part.
- Your office is wherever you are: Either you’re working in your office or on-the-go, you can use a familiar set of productivity tools supporting all desktop systems (PC and Mac) and mobile devices (Windows, iOS and Android).
- A whole new level of doing business: Improve your communication with your customers and partners with a wide range of communication tools – from emails and direct messages to social networking and teleconferences. Get your own business-level email by integrating your domain, collaborate online with 1 TB cloud storage space per user and create shared calendars and group chats to stay tuned with your team.
- CRM in Office? It’s a fact: If you don’t need a vertical CRM solution, you can take advantage of Outlook Customer Manager. This tool is included in Office 365 Business Premium and is specially designed for small businesses. Outlook Customer Manager enables you to monitor and communicate with your customers directly through Outlook. It automatically organizes information, such as emails, meetings, calls, notes, tasks, offers and deadlines, thus allowing you to spend less time managing data and more with your customers.
- A smarter and more secure Office than ever before: The applications included in Office 365 are inherently intelligent, so that they can learn what you need and offer it when you need it. The advance search and business intelligence tools will help you eliminate tedious, repetitive tasks and provide you with a complete and accurate overview, thus enabling you to make the right strategic decisions and focus on what really matters: your business.
- Secure and GDPR-compliant: Designed for the modern working environment, Office 365 protects your organization, your data and – most importantly – your people. It includes advanced personal data protection tools in compliance with all industry standards and legal requirements.