Types of personal data and purpose of their processing by DIS
D.I.S. – Dynamic Integrated Solutions S.A. (DIS) obtains personal information about you if you choose to provide it and processes it for direct marketing purposes, including newsletters. The personal data that we collect for these purposes may include general identification and contact information, such as your name and email address.
Legal basis for use of personal data
We collect and use your personal data only in one of the following processing conditions:
- Your consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting DIS at email@example.com
- Performance of a contract: this is when the processing of your personal information is necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract;
- Legal obligation: this is when we are required to process your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
Automatic collection of personal information
Sharing and transfer of personal data
We do not share personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out your requests, and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards. This would include:
- Our service providers: DIS work with reputable partners, service providers or agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf. DIS will only transfer personal information to them when they meet our strict standards on the processing of data and security. We only share personal information that allows them to provide their services.
- Courts, tribunals, law enforcement or regulatory bodies: DIS may disclose personal information in order to respond to requests of courts, tribunals, government or law enforcement agencies or where it is necessary or prudent to comply with applicable laws, court or tribunal orders or rules, or government regulations.
- Audits: disclosures of personal information may also be needed for data privacy or security audits and/or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the data protection legislation.
We will report any unlawful data breach to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, as well as right to data portability;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of this Policy.
Retention Period of your personal data