DIS triumphed again in 2022 and was awarded with 7 more awards at the “IMPACT BITE Awards 2022” organized by Boussias, under the auspices of the Hellenic Ministry of Digital Governance. This recognition comes as an additional recognition to the Cloud Provider of the Year 2022 award for the second consecutive year.
The DIS award categories are:
- Gold in Shipping category withMicrosoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, D365 Sales and D365 HR at Erma First and E.P.E.
- Silver in ERP Systems category with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management at VIVA WALLET
- Silver in Human Resources Management category with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources at Olympia Group
- Silver in Production and Manufacturing category with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management at MEGAPLAST
- Silver in Business Transformation category for DIS’s expertise on digital transformation with SaaS SaaS
- Bronze in Retail category with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and D365 Commerce at Praktiker Hellas
- Bronze in ERP/ CRM solutions category with Microsoft Dynamics 365 at Praktiker Hellas, Saracakis Group of Companies, Erma First & Τ.Π.Π., Megaplast, Leader, Theon, and MAPEI
Mr. Panagiotis Kyriakopoulos, DIS’ President & CEO, stated:
“These 7 awards at “Impact Bite Awards 2022” and the 16 awards at “Cloud Computing Awards 2022” are the acknowledgment of the leadership position of DIS as a System Integrator and ISV in the Greek market and the exceptional effort and results delivered by our team. The number of awards, this year, verify the successful accomplishment of 80 Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects that we delivered in ERP, CRM, HRM, WMS, and BI at the Microsoft Business Cloud, with more than 6,000 users enjoying the benefits of the DIS-delivered digital evolution.”