DIS excels in the PPC BITE Awards 2023, securing seven awards.
DIS, a leading provider of software for innovative business solutions in Greece, was once again honored at the PPC BITE Awards 2023, which took place yesterday, September 20 in Athens, hosting more than 600 Information and Communication Technology (ICT) executives who are pioneers in digital transformation.
DIS’s outstanding achievements in technology and innovation and the provision of services to companies such as Europcar, Elbisco, MEGAPLAST, DUYNIE Group, Media Strom and others were rewarded by winning one gold, two silver and five bronze awards.
These accolades follow DIS’ recent award as Cloud Provider of the Year for the third consecutive year and are a testament to DIS’ commitment to excellence and dedication to providing cutting-edge solutions that empower businesses and drive digital transformation.
The awards received at the 2023 DIS BITE Awards are as follows:
– Gold – In the category CRM Systems, Digital Marketing and Sales for KINSEN (Europcar) with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM) & Customer Service solution.
– Silver – In the category Specialized applications in business sectors with the SFA Mobile app solution “b-anywhere”.
– Silver – In the category CRM Systems, Digital Marketing and Sales for MEGAPLAST with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and Sales (CRM) solution.
– Bronze – In the category Manufacturing / Industry / Logistics for ELBISCO with the solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and SFA mobile app “b-anywhere”.
– Bronze – In the category ERP Systems for DUYNIE Group with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management solutions.
– Bronze – In the category ERP/CRM/HR/Production/Logistics Software Packages with the solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management.
– Bronze – In the category Digital Business Process Transformation for Elbisco, Media Strom, Leader, eTraveli, Scytalys (EFA Group), RWO and Duynie Group with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management solution.
Panagiotis Kyriakopoulos, CEO of DIS, expressed the great value of these awards, stating:
“It is a tremendous honor for us to receive these awards, which recognize the tireless efforts of our team to provide leading solutions to our customers. The completion of more than 100 Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects are a testament to our commitment to innovation, quality and customer satisfaction. We remain committed to driving digital transformation and helping businesses thrive in an ever-evolving technology landscape.”